Monday, February 23, 2009

Damn... It is just like a Monday!

I really thought I was doing good today.

Get into town to do laundry and pay bills

Call Sirius Radio to turn my radio back on

Get into the Dr. for some pain killers



Started out late to town because some idiot

has been watching the History channel for

like 2 days because the cable station has

finally decided we can carry it now



4 large jumbo washers full of clothes and

blankets because some one decided it was a

great time of the year to get sick for like a

month, maybe it was only 3 weeks

11 dryers and an hour later

Pow all the dryers are done

Now to start folding, folding, folding

and some more folding

Spent a good 30 min on the phone with

the Sat radio people on hold

Then at the of the conversation only to

find out that some thing is wrong with

my antenna for the radio

Now have to order a new one when I find

one online
The Dr. didn't have any thing open for me to
just pop in and get a refill on my pain meds
I now have to drive 45 miles again to just
pop in for my refill tomorrow
I do understand the rules for these type of
pain meds but can't they understand my very
tight budget and it doesn't have room for all
this driving not to mention the fraking pain

Ok it has been a long day
Just like a Monday always is for me
So I am going to take a very hot soak
and lay down as soon as I can
Do your Mondays end up like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment