Monday, April 27, 2009

ME-YOU

So when you shut off
that light and lock the
door, Who are YOU?
Would you be the same
person that I see the
next day?
We all drop some sort of
screen when the door
closes a night...
How much of a screen do
you have?
So that is YOU

ME?
I would usually say that
this is what you get...
Some times you have to be-
Nice!
Grrrrrrrrrr
I don't do that well all
the time
None of us do, but every
one tries to hide that they
are trying to be....
ME,
Very seldom do I hide it....
Why cant every one just except
some people are better at
being unhappy and stop
trying to "Fix" us...
Because I don't smile all day
and skip to your Lou
10 years I'll get a face lift
so it looks like I am smiling
Happy?

I laugh
I smile
I enjoy
I do it most when others don't
see it I guess...
We all hide things from
others and if we just don't
want to be Damn Skippy
all the time, leave it alone...

Then I'll be Damn Skippy

No comments:

Post a Comment