Friday, January 16, 2009

I am checking for 10 Fingers and 10 Toes!

Yipeeeee
We are going to reach above zero today. I checked last night and
also this morning, I have all my fingers and toes still, no frostbite
here. I'm still waiting till the afternoon to run a few errands.

I have to say some thing to a little boy I know in Fargo.
Happy Birthday Finn!!!

But Thank God it is Friday!
My daughter M doesn't have to trudge out to the bus tomorrow.
We will sleep in till 9 or 10 and have waffles with local maple syrup.
I did the laundry early on this week, so that is done with the exemption
that M has to put hers away and tidy up her room.
So all N all we should have a pretty boring weekend. I could only hope.
I know that it will not be that boring. When you have neighbors like
mine there are going to need some thing over the weekend.
I already know that their cars wont start and the last time they were at
the grocery store was Mon... I am sure they are out of their basic needs and
will want to go to town tomorrow. I really hope that R's boyfriend is around
this weekend to take them. I know that sounds bad but I need a break from
their needs and now just focus own my own for a while.
My daughter M will turn 11 next Thursday. Good Grief I am getting older and older.
My Mom, Grandma from up North and I buy her things all thru the year so we
really dont buy big things at Christmas and her B-Day. I think that was kinda
hard for her to understand at first but she really sees the benefit now...
Spoiled child!!! She deserves it...
The only thing she really wants next week for her birthday is to load her Mp3
player with music. And of course to have PIZZA.
Well off to tap the mercury in the thermometer again to see if it will rise a little...
If it wont rise I will use one of the cats as a foot warmer or maybe a neck wrap.
Keep warm...
Rambling on Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment