Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is there any thing else to complain about???

Good Morning!
I am finally doing this. Plunging into the scary world of Blog.
Well not that scary, just I'm now going to let people that I don't know
into our little world of 1 parent, 1 child, 2 Cats.
Yes I do know that I am pathetic. Really Cats??? 31 years old
and I already have 2 Cats.
We are at about the coldest day of the year in Central MN and since
there is now way of getting me to venture outside, I have started a Blog.
Just to remind any one who reads this, this is where we are...
-32 below Zero with Wind Chill @ about -55...
Come on, really?
I think I also should open another Savings account to retire to Costa Rica.
I only have 20 years to work on that...
I have been watching our local news channel and there are only 2 schools in
about a 100 mile radius that isn't either running 2 hrs late or closed.
My daughters school is one of the 2 that is staying open. I am not sending
her out there. I know she shouldn't miss but I really don't think that it is
safe for children on a bus at these temps. That is my opinion.
Wait, wait there is the Weather Channel again. I am having an OCD problem
at the moment. It's always on if I am not watching some thing else.
I need back round noise. Don't ask it's just one of those things...
Well I need to turn up the heat on the electric blanket again and maybe
try a nap.
Thanks for reading
Rambling on Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment